7.5 Tonne Driver - Temp to Perm Opportunity
|Job Title:||7.5 Tonne Driver - Temp to Perm Opportunity|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Jay Chard|
|Job Published:||27 July 2020|
7.5 Tonne Driver Required - Temp to Perm Opportunity
Vibe Recruit are pleased to offer a role for a 7.5T Driver with CPC and Digitacho Card in the South Cornelly area. This position is available on a temp to perm basis for our client, an award-winning tool and small plant hire business covering the whole of South Wales.
This is ongoing, full-time work with permanent employment available to the correct candidate with experience, attitude, and adaptability to excel in the position, as well as the physical fitness to handle this reasonably physical role.
Candidates must hold a 7.5T (Category C1) driving licence, digital tachograph card and CPC card. Previous experience of delivery driving on a 7.5T vehicle, as well as experience of Small Plant Hire would be beneficial, but is not essential for the role.
Shift Pattern: 07:00 to 16:30 Monday-Friday
07:30 to 11:30 Saturday
Benefits whilst working for Vibe Recruit:
- £9.00 rising to £9.50 upon successful completion of permanent placement
- Holiday Pay
- Dedicated 24 hour on-call support from the Vibe Recruit Driving Team
- Ongoing work with temp to perm opportunity
You will need to meet the following criteria to apply for this role:
- 7.5T (Category C1) HGV Driving Licence
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Full Valid CPC Card
- Maximum 6 points on licence for insurance purposes. No IN or DR endorsements
- Good attitude towards customers and colleagues
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible approach to types of work
- 1 year of experience as 7.5T driver (Desirable)
Once registered with Vibe Recruit you will have further opportunities to work with our wide range of other clients throughout the South Wales area.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your CV in response to this advertisement and we will be in contact shortly.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C