|Job Title:||Account Associate|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Jade Caldwell|
|Job Published:||06 August 2020|
Position Title: Account Associate (6-months)
Reporting to: Accounts Manager
Vibe Recruit are currently looking for an Account Associate to join their client's customer services team based in Hay-On-Wye for a 6-month period.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the customer services team to deliver client projects, provision of operational documentation and materials deliver client projects, accurately, timely and to the relevant standards.
Your main duties will include:
- Supporting the Account manager
- Supporting new product introduction as required
- Supporting the set-up and approval of item codes within the JDE system
- Liaising with the appropriate departments as required.
- Updating and maintaining the required project files
- Creating documents such as batch documents, work orders, BOMs
- Data entry, updates and maintenance as required by your manager
- Liaising with various departments to support set-up and day-to-day activities.
- Produce specific documents in to support the Project and Account Managers
- Raising batch documents and work orders by following a production plan
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Working to multiple deadlines and be able to prioritise tasks
- Previous experience with JDE, SAGE etc
- A good understanding of GMP, GCP and GDP procedures
- Strong knowledge of using Microsoft office (Word and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to develop working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- The ability to multi-tasks, prioritise and to work under pressure
- Have a flexible approach to tasks and be able to adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Able to deliver excellent customer service
- Strong judgement and decision making
5 GCSEs at Grades A* -C (or equivalent), including Maths & English Language or equivalent.
Should you be interested in this role, please send your CV today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.