|Job Title:||Account Handler|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||09 August 2021|
Customer Account Handler
£24,000 rising to £25,000 after probation + quarterly bonus ( £200 ) & additional annual company bonus
Hours : Mon - Fri (07.30 - 16.30)
Are you looking for an exciting role with a well established, high reputable and growing company? Does the thought of working for a forward-thinking firm that can offer excellent future employee development prospects excite you? Do you like variety and job satisfaction?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Account Handler to join a highly successful company at a new, purpose built facility in Avonmouth.. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a rewarding, long term career with an industry leader in the South of England.
As Customer Account Handler you will:
- Have the opportunity to work with a number of well known, nationwide clients on their day-to-day requirements.
- Liaise directly with clients daily via phone and email, plan and organise daily work orders and communicate effectively with in house teams to service contracts efficiently.
- Be highly accurate with forms, internal / external paperwork and entering / processing all data on Microsoft Excel and the company in house computer system.
- Be responsible for ordering certain materials for daily work requests and oversee all health and safety needs.
- You will need to be comfortable with working on Microsoft Excel daily to be considered for this role.
As well as a competitive starting salary that increases after probation, you will also benefit from a company pension, realistic quarterly bonuses, and a company annual bonus. You will be joining the company at exactly the right time as they look to expand to cater for the large demand for their services.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.