|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||12 September 2023|
Vibe Recruit's client is looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic Account Manager on a full time, permanent contract to gain and maintain new business through B2B and B2C channels to achieve divisional sales targets.
Must have a minimum of 1 year experience supplying medical equipment and supplies to healthcare professionals and private consumers.
This position will cover the M4 Corridor and will be field and WFH based.
- Implement agreed sales activities under the direction of the Business Development Manager (BDM)
- Develop results against Key Performance Indicators
- Develop a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements to ensure the delivery of solutions to meet their needs
- Prepare and deliver regional cost-benefit analysis data to key financial decision makers
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge of the product & service portfolio
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge of competitor product & service portfolios
- Support the research of market trends, demographics, pricing strategies and other relevant information for both current and potential new business areas
- Maintain excellent customer relationships through superior customer communication skills
- Provide internal and external product training on a range of products and services
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.