|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support, Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Dajana Kovacevic|
|Job Published:||02 August 2022|
Account Manager - Wallingford - £25,000 per annum
Position: Account Manager
Site: Wallingford (required to travel)
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
Hours of Work: Full-time - 35 hours per week
Our client who specialise in providing waste management solutions is looking for an Account Manager to join their team. You will be proactively responsible for securing long-term relationships from your client base within a competitive market. In addition, you are required to create appointments for the sales team and regularly update the existing client base with innovation and upselling the company's services.
You may be required to undergo security checks in order to obtain a pass for entry on to secure sites and full UK driving license is required.
- Manage performance of key accounts to individual customer specifications, KPIs and SLAs.
- Update customers on new technology and innovations ensuring a high standard of customer care, in order to retain all existing work.
- Manage SMEs within financial budgets.
- Carry out regular reviews of each account in terms of price, type of service, best value and profitability.
- Identify appropriate quotation request forms in response to customer enquiries, in line with departmental procedures.
- Maintain regular visible contact with key stakeholders within individual accounts.
- Ensure correct management information is supplied to the customer specification in a timely manner.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of waste management practices and legislation.
- Organise presentations, seminars, and facility tours/audits.
- Ensure full compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including health and safety and employment.
- Make sure that day-to-day tasks and client queries are dealt with appropriately by the customer services/administrative teams.
- Provide support for all sales and ad-hoc projects relevant to the role and future development within the department.
- Identify and resolve any contractual issues before they become escalated with the client.
- Maintain regular communication with the Depot Operations Managers to discuss service levels and opportunities for efficiencies and service expansion and, where necessary, communicate with the Regional Operations Managers (ROMs).
- Experience within a contract management environment.
- Knowledge of the waste industry is an advantage.
- Confident and engaging presentation skills.
- Confident communicator and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to offer ideas and thoughts for discussion to promote the development of the business.
- Ability to problem-solve and adapt to different situations within a fast-paced environment.
- Competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Discretionary bonus (performance based)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme (you contribute 5% of pay, company matches this) with life assurance cover
- Reward and discount shopping scheme
- Range of wellbeing benefits, including Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work, health cash plan and discounted gyms
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.