|Job Title:||Accounts Manager|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||17 November 2021|
Our client based in Bridgend is looking to recruit an Accounts Manager for an immediate start on a permanent contract.
Reporting to the Commercial Director you will be responsible for providing information to management by researching and analysing accounting data and preparing reports.
Tasks and Responsibilities
P & L (Profit and Loss)
- Reviewing proposed payment list (Prepared by FA) prior to approving the actual bank payments
- Assist with weekly cash flow forecasting, monitoring of working capital and reporting to corporate on weekly basis
- Manage the review of system generated PO accruals through "Accrual Generator" prior to posting accruals into access accounts
- Analysis of individual projects and justification of gross margin
- Assist in analysis of overhead against budget
WIP (Work in Progress)
- Working closely with Project Engineers, Cost Controller and Project/Operation Manager to monitor on-going project profitability
- Monthly WIP entries are prepared, reviewed and clarified with operations team
- A detailed review is conducted of WIP balances to review age and validity
- Stock reconciliation & recording the same in access accounts
- Review & Reconciliation of Control accounts
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Reconciliation PAYE/NI
- Reconciliation Quarterly VAT Return & payment
- Manage Quarterly Corporation Tax Payment to GEHL
- Manage reconciliation of P35 at yearend
Management Accounts & Reports
- Assist in timely submission of monthly Management Accounts via Completed Focus Pack
- Assist in preparation of Management Monthly Report
- Preparing Audit Packs, coordinating with the Auditors and assisting/replying their queries.
- Run Year End in Business Central once the Statutory Accounts are signed off or finalised
Minimum Competency / Qualifications
- Postgraduate in business administration, management, accounting, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Commercial and business awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Good IT skills to inc Excel (pivots/Vlookups)
- Internal control processes experience
- Project accounting experience advantageous but not essential
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.