Accounts Payable Coordinator
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Coordinator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Andy Wallace|
|Job Published:||06 September 2019|
Vibe are currently recruiting on behalf of a global construction company for an Accounts Payable Coordinator based in Bristol. This role is currently for a fixed six month period.
With an in-depth knowledge of the departments routines and procedures, the role holder will work to deliver a series of activities in support of the departmental goals.
This Accounts Payable Coordinator's work will follow closely defined procedures for efficiency, and will include :-
- Supporting the companies outsourcing partner in dealing with AP queries from the business and from the suppliers
- Supporting the companies Transactional Services Manager with various projects
- Supporting the TSM with mitigating control weaknesses and ensuring policies and procedures are followed
- Performing supplier reconciliations where requested
- Supporting the outsourcing partner in reviewing aged Non Documented Liabilities and Aged Debt balances
- Supporting the O/P in reviewing and following up on aged travel expenses
- Supporting the O/P in reviewing and following up on aged invoices that are parked with the business
- Helping the TSM review control reports being produced by the outsourcing partner.
- Supporting suppliers from time to time
- Support in providing information for internal and external audits
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Coordinator role are:
- Communicating effectively with the O/P and the wider business
- Dealing with and resolving queries effectively
- Understanding the wide number of policies and advising accordingly
- Running SAP transactions and reports that will help give visibility to issues and information required to resolve them
- Adapting to requests to perform mini projects
- Dealing with suppliers and external bodies in a professional manner
- An analytical and logical approach to reviews and analysis of data
- Attending weekly governance calls with the outsourcing partner
Specific Experience Required
- Experience of the SAP computerised accounts payable system
- Understanding of basic double entry book keeping
- Good understanding of Excel / Pivot Tables
If you feel that the Accounts Payable Coordinator role is for you please contact us apply or contact us for more information and an informal discussion.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.