|Job Title:||Admin/Accounts Assistant|
|Location:||Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Alex Moore|
|Job Published:||22 September 2021|
Vibe Recruit are recruiting for a Admin/Accounts Assistant on behalf of one of our clients who are a leading company in the Fire Protection industry.
This roal will lead to a permanent position following 3 months' probation.
Due to continued success, our client are looking to recruit with an immediate start following interview.
The Admin/Accounts Assistant plays a crucial role in the company's success.
Main responsibilities to include:
- General Administrative Duties: - managing telephone calls, correspondence, creating and updating records, and assisting colleagues whenever necessary.
- Supporting Accounts Department. The preparing of documents such as invoices, bills and accounts payable and receivable.
- Credit Control.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Closing down of completed works on CRM software and raise invoices to the customers.
- You will need to have excellent organisational skills, be self-motivated, proactive with a positive attitude.
- You will be committed to excellent customer service.
- Support with managing engineers' diaries and job sheets, liaising with customers and booking service and remedial work appointments with residents.
- Liaise with customers about appointments and work in progress, keeping them informed of any changes to appointments or work.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office or other relevant software systems
- Experience of working with Sage accounting software
- Clear, concise and professional communication, both oral and written
If you feel that this role is suited to you, please apply within or call Alex.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.