|Location:||Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||03 February 2022|
Health and Safety Administrator
£20,000 + pension, healthcare option, life assurance & additional benefits
Do you have great attention to detail? Are you looking for a varied role that can potentially lead to a more senior role going forward? Does the thought of working for an industry leading company with a great reputation excite you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Administrator to join a first-class manufacturer and designer in Nantgarw, Cardiff. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience at a leading manufacturer that can offer ongoing training and development.
As Health and Safety Administrator you will:
- Look after the administration of the Health & Safety systems - Inbox, Accident forms; referrals and general queries
- Process accident forms, update spreadsheets, follow up actions as required and administer the Technical services sharepoint site.
- Take ownership of the Display Screen Equipment requests and send out the self-assessment pack whilst signposting to eLearning materials.
- Update Health & Safety Training records, assist with course registration and issue certificates as required.
- Promote a positive culture of health and safety in the workplace.
- Assist with Technical Services administrative tasks.
- Record Holiday requests and ensure holidays are entered onto company calendar.
For this role you will need:
- Previous administration experience from within a busy office environment
- A good telephone manner, with the ability to build rapport and trust via phone
- High levels of attention to detail
- A methodical and organised approach to your work
- A confident, yet personable and friendly manner
- The ability to work in team environment working with colleagues
This role has a potential to develop in time and ultimately salary will increase. You will benefit from excellent ongoing training and the chance to work in a supportive environment with an experienced team.
The company in question is an employer of choice with excellent staff retention.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.