Air Quality Consultant
|Job Title:||Air Quality Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Jerry Hayman|
|Job Published:||07 October 2022|
Air Quality Consultant - Oxfordshire - Flexible Working Available - £35,000 - £45,000
Role: Air Quality Consultant
Field: Environmental/Sustainability/Carbon Footprint/ Green Energy/ Industrial Emissions/Agricultural /Air Quality
Reporting to: Directors
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Benefits include: Private Health Insurance, flexible working, employer pension contribution of 8%, social events, annual salary reviews, company bonuses (depending on annual performance), team building exercises such as strategy days, opportunities to take sabbatical leave , up to three days a year for volunteering and more!
Are you looking for a company that values you and your career aspiration?
Do you want to work for an organisation where you are not just a number and a valued part of the team?
My client is world class environmental consultancy, providing environmental data analysis globally. This impressive and forward-thinking organisation not only provide practical solutions relating to environmental issues but are passionate in doing their part to achieving a future that is net zero. Everyone that is apart of the team is dedicated, committed, passionate and truly wants to make a difference for the greater good of society, ensuring that our planet is safe for many generations to come.
- Deliver and manage Air Quality projects as part of a multi - disciplinary team
- Assess and analyse various climate change air pollutants on the planet and it effects on our health
- Review local authority and governmental policies nationally and internationally
- Carrying out carbon foot printing and climate change assessments
- Draft economic assessments with cost benefit analysis
- Analyse air quality data
- Provide analysis of data relating to areas such as rail, road, agriculture, industrial emissions through a holistic approach
- Supply key data in helping cities and towns globally to reduce or address environmental concerns
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels across clients, contractors, regulatory bodies and with colleagues
- Lead on proposals and tenders for compilations of new work
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in the field of Sustainability & Environmental Science or related Scientific subject
- Strong data analysis skills and the ability to conduct emission calculations
- Working experience within an environmental consultancy with exposure to air quality work
- The ability to win new business and the gravitas to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Good project/budget management skills
- Sound understanding of sustainability/environmental related statutory legislation
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leading consultancy, alongside leading experts. To apply please send across your updated CV or call Jerry Hayman.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.