Amazon Warehouse Associate
|Job Title:||Amazon Warehouse Associate|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||02 October 2020|
Amazon needs help fulfilling supplies to local communities.
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon's roles and sites. Amazon continues to consult with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Amazon has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Amazon Warehouse Operative - Swansea
Excellent opportunities available for you to join Amazon as a full time Warehouse Operative. As part of our friendly Warehouse Operative team, you will be working at the heart of this world class, rapidly growing business, where no two days will be the same.
Excellent Pay Rate Provided:
* £9.50 per hour (days) to £11.25 per hour (nights)
* Overtime rates up to £19.00 per hour
Our Warehouse operative roles offer full time hours for both daytime and night shifts
* INBOUND DAY: 07:45 to 18:15
* OUTBOUND DAY: 07:30 to 18:00
* INBOUND NIGHTS: 18:45 to 05:15
* OUTBOUND NIGHTS: 18:30 to 05:00
Benefits of joining our team as an Amazon Warehouse Operative:
* Excellent transportation links as well as onsite parking.
* Support and training are constantly provided so no experience is needed to start.
* Great canteen and break room providing hot and cold meals with free beverages.
You will be working in our friendly team environment where you will be providing customers with the best service possible. As a Warehouse Operative, you will be picking and packing customers online orders to ensure that the first-class service offered by Amazon is maintained.
Warehouse Location: Swansea, SA1 8QX
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.