Area HR Manager
|Job Title:||Area HR Manager|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||06 May 2022|
Are you a HR Manager looking for a new role based in South Wales? I am looking for an experienced HR professional to join my client's global manufacturing business on a 12-month fixed-term basis.
Working as an Area HR Manager, you will be an experienced and well-rounded HR professional with a proven track record of success.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Developing a local people plan aligned with the HR strategy
- To design and implement reorganisation and change programmes
- Driving the communication, engagement and action planning whilst conducting surveys, focus groups and design workforce communications to ensure improved engagement
- To coach and develop line managers to undertake their teams responsibilities effectively and confidently to improve retention, absenteeism and employee performance
- Work proactively in talent management, providing guidance on how to identify, manage and develop key talent within the area
- To lead employee information and consultation processes, collective bargaining, and negotiation for the area of influence, for example, departmental bonus negotiations and local consultation
- To be responsible for IR and ER cases and ensuring the right outcome is delivered with minimization of risks
Successful candidates will need to:
- Understand the implementation and use of planning and continuous improvement processes
- Broad HR knowledge base including legal and regulatory frameworks surrounding people
- Understanding the key business principles
- Coaching and leading managers and facilitation
- Ability to work to deadlines with flexibility and the ability to prioritise
- Influencing and challenging others
Strong leadership and HR experience are key to being successful in this position, along with the desire to push the company forward.
As well as a competitive salary, my client offers an extensive list of company benefits. If you would like more information, please get in touch today!
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.