|Job Title:||Assembly Op|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jacky Jones|
|Job Published:||23 August 2019|
Vibe Recruit are currently looking to employ 4 to 5 Assembly Operatives based in Pontypool. You will need to demonstrate experience working on an industrial assembly line whilst knowing how to operate high pressured air tools such as drills and riveters. You will be mechanically minded with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment. You will be expected to complete tasks to the highest standard, show willingness to learn and further your knowledge. You will also demonstrate an excellent work ethic.
A minimum of 1-year experience in assembly is essential.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assembling parts until final product completion
- Using various tools to create finished product
- Exceed production targets
- Successfully follow processes, instructions and rules
- Pack finished and tested product into specific packaging systems
- Keep working area tidy and free from product and tools un-associated with the job in hand
- Always adhere to Health and Safety regulations
Skills and experience required:
- Follow instructions from the management team
- Dexterity and coordination
- Experience in both electronic and mechanical assembly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable with a great work ethic
- Excellent Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Able to work as part as a team and independently
The working hours are Mon to Thurs 7:30am - 4:30 pm and Fri 7:30am to 2:45pm.
Driving licence and vehicle is desired due to location.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate and could lead to permanent placement after 12 weeks probationary period.
If you believe you have the skills and experience for this role, please send your CV today for immediate consideration or call Angharad or Jacky on 01633 289510
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C