|Job Title:||Assembly Operator|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||13 January 2023|
Are you skilled at assembling as well as using hand and power tools? Do you enjoy being an important part of a team? Does the thought of joining a rapidly expanding company that can offer genuine progression and long-term job security appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are recruiting for an Assembly Operative for a permanent contract to join a well-established, highly profitable firm with close links to some of the UK's largest construction companies in Pontypool. This a great opportunity to join a company that prides itself on developing staff and providing a healthy work life balance.
If you are looking for a new challenge in the construction industry, this is an ideal opportunity. You will benefit from comprehensive training, a career development plan, ongoing support, convenient working hours and excellent opportunities for overtime and internal promotion.
As an Assembly Operative you will:
- Use your assembly skills to full advantage when working on a number of exciting construction projects at the Pontypool facility.
- Showcase your previous experience of using hand and power tools when assembling large frames.
- Have the ability to read from construction drawings and work to high quality standards.
- Take pride in your work area and adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Be willing to take on any extra training provided in order to operate machinery such as Saws and Combi Lift trucks.
- Be eager to learn, develop and grasp any future career development opportunities as the company continues to grow.
Due to ongoing success, overtime is readily available and paid at time and a half throughout the week and double time on a Sunday. You will have the opportunity to earn a highly competitive wage for the area. After probation, your basic salary before overtime will be £25,272 working a day shift pattern with plenty of opportunities to progress within the company as it continues to grow.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Naomi at Vibe Recruit today -
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.