|Job Title:||Assembly Operators|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Perry|
|Job Published:||02 November 2022|
Undertake other reasonable tasks as requested by your line manager from time to time.
Vibe Recruit are currently recruiting for Assembly Operators to work for a large manufacturing business within the aerospace sector based in Cwmbran.
These are ongoing temporary assignments within a world leading manufacturing environment and require previous experience within a technical and sub-assembly environment.
Duties will include:
- To assemble and install seat and cabin sub-assemblies and machined items to design data in compliance with production operating standards and engineering drawings.
- To support the achievement of operational targets and KPI's.
- To support production within a mechanical and electrical field requiring skilled intervention, ensuring the highest standards of quality assurance.
- You will be required to support and promote best working practices across all production areas and seek to suggest and support improvement activities.
- Assemble and install, wire harnesses and electrical systems and equipment to design data within required cycle time and DPU/PPM targets.
- Complete travelers/production orders and other regulatory paperwork.
- Take responsibility of own safety and the safety of colleagues by complying with Health and Safety standards and requirements.
- Comply with 5s Standards
- Participate in team continuous improvement activities and support development of best working practice within the unit
- Undertake other reasonable tasks as requested by your line manager from time to time.
Hours of work: You will be required to work days, Monday through to Friday.
Monday to Thursday - 7am to 4pm
Friday - 7am to 1pm
Rate of pay: £11.06 per hour
Full training is provided and immediate starts are available.
If this sounds of interest to you and you would like to find out more, please contact 01633 289510.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.