Asset Sales Administrator
|Job Title:||Asset Sales Administrator|
|Location:||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||09 June 2022|
An exciting opportunity to join the growing Major Assets Sales Department supporting the trading of Aircraft Major Assets. The Asset Sales Administrator will be assisting with and providing support in the day-to-day management of the major assets sales, leases, exchanges and programs.
The Asset Sales Administrator will be working with and reporting to Asset Sales Manager. The role will be primarily office based with occasional travel.
- Identify new sales opportunities.
- Respond to Request for Quotes.
- Negotiate purchase prices and payment terms.
- Assist in managing and processing exchange, lease, sale and repair orders.
- Liaison with internal Technical departments regarding Technical Packs / Tech records queries.
- Produce and distribute marketing flyers & push lists.
- Supporting in ensuring Major Assets sales meet expected budget requirements.
- Obtain market pricing and intelligence.
- Liaison with teams regarding the removal, packaging, and shipment of assets.
- Maintain and update an Asset Tracker with sales, opportunities, and status.
- Provide Internal Sales reports.
- Communicate effectively and maintain professional relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- All other duties as deemed appropriate to grade and experience as assigned by the Line Manager.
Education and/or Experience:
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard in Mathematics and English.
- A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
- Willingness to learn.
- Team player and self-motivated, strong planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Able to work within a small team of highly motivated individuals in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Relevant experience in a sales or admin related role
- Previous experience with Quantum Control
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C