Assistant Distribution Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Distribution Manager|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Passau|
|Job Published:||29 January 2023|
Assistant Distribution Manager - Banbury - £42,000 pa
An established manufacturing business, with a continued focus on continuous improvement, innovation and investment, now has an opportunity for an Assistant Distribution Manager.
The key is to ensure the delivery of products to the customers safely, on time and in full, working closely with customers, 3rd parties, agencies and all internal department managers and staff.
Also important is the need to create a positive forward-thinking operation, that lives up to the customer expectations and the company values.
Staff responsibilities will include drivers, shunters and administration staff, including agency staff, when required.
The role is varied and will require an over all ability to take responsibility of:
- Staff and the environment they work in, along with all related administration.
- To use the computer-based systems and telematics to optimise delivery and efficiency.
- To ensure all deliveries leave on time and advise customers of any delays
- To ensure vehicle breakdowns are reported to the appropriate service provider
- To ensure all drivers rostered and/or booked at are available as planned.
- To ensure enough trailers are available for dispatch to load on time.
- To oversee that all relevant paperwork is available for drivers.
- To liaise with all departments including production and despatch.
Annualised hours 4 on 4 off - 2 days - 2 nights, every 8 week = 17 days off
This is a unique opportunity to join this respected business, who cares for their staff and customers greatly!
Contact me today for more information, Graeme at Vibe Recruit 01235 535858
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C