Blind & Curtain Fitter
|Job Title:||Blind & Curtain Fitter|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||18 March 2022|
Our client based in Abingdon are looking for two blind & curtain fitters to join their growing team. (One trainee fitter and one experienced fitter).
This is a hands-on role so the successful candidate will be expected to undertake fittings as well supporting other fitters in their day to day jobs. You will need to have the highest calibre of presentation and communication skills.
The role can be demanding and requires great attention to detail therefore the role responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out the installation of blinds, curtains and shutters
- Quality Control of fitting jobs
- Dealing with customer queries
- Adhering to Child Safety Regulations - regarding the cord/ chain lengths of blinds - this is an industry must.
- Be well presented
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent problem solving skills
- Full UK driving licence
- The role may require lifting at times
- Be flexible and able to work as part of a small team
- Adhere to health, safety and environmental compliance
Working Hours: 0800-1700, Mon-Fri (no weekends)
Salary: £22 - £27K dependent on experience
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Please call Jorgia on 01235 535858 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.