|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Dajana Kovacevic|
|Job Published:||20 January 2023|
Bookkeeper / Office administrator - Bicester
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Hours: Monday - Friday - Full time - 40 hours
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Bookkeeper / Office Administrator to join their team.
- General administration - dealing with incoming phone calls and emails from suppliers
- Allocating payments and reconciling supplier accounts
- Developing financial reports including profit/loss, balance sheets and cashflows
- Monitoring budgets, updating reports showing costs and expenditure including Employment Payment Summary
- Ensure VAT Returns are being processed
- Process new starters and leavers, pay staff expenses and ensure timely delivery of payroll
- Processing timesheets/ hours - printing and distributing payslips
- Run pension reports - updating the portal and make pension payment to provider
- Knowledge and confident use of Xero
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Organisation skills
If you are interested in this position, please send us your updated CV or if you would like more iformation regarding this role, please call us on 01869 321 322.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.