Branding Operative / Embroidery machinist
|Job Title:||Branding Operative / Embroidery machinist|
|Location:||Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, W. Wales, Wales|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Carla White|
|Job Published:||11 September 2019|
Corporate branding operative / Embroidery machinist, required for a 12 month contract in the Neyland area.
Full time role, Working Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
Salary £18144.10 p.a
- Ensure all customers receive an exceptional customer service experience
- Branding equipment/machine operation, ensuring accurate completion of all aspects of embroidery work and heat seal application.
- Ensure a high level of productivity and efficient working is carried out at all times.
- Carry out artwork design and digitising as and when required or as requested to do so to maximise the customer service experience.
- Advise the Purchasing Department when parts, components and stock materials require replenishment.
- Provide efficient and timely response to all requests and tasks.
- Always comply and ensure the company Health and Safety regulations and procedures are adhered to.
- Be aware of competitor activity and industrial trends.
To be considered for the position, applicants must have the following:
- Must have experience in a similar role
- Experienced in operating 4 & 8 head machines
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C