Branding Operative / Embroidery machinist
|Job Title:||Branding Operative / Embroidery machinist|
|Location:||Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, W. Wales, Wales|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Carla White|
|Job Published:||11 September 2019|
Corporate branding operative / Embroidery machinist, required for a 12 month contract in the Neyland area.
Full time role, Working Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
Salary £18144.10 p.a
- Ensure all customers receive an exceptional customer service experience
- Branding equipment/machine operation, ensuring accurate completion of all aspects of embroidery work and heat seal application.
- Ensure a high level of productivity and efficient working is carried out at all times.
- Carry out artwork design and digitising as and when required or as requested to do so to maximise the customer service experience.
- Advise the Purchasing Department when parts, components and stock materials require replenishment.
- Provide efficient and timely response to all requests and tasks.
- Always comply and ensure the company Health and Safety regulations and procedures are adhered to.
- Be aware of competitor activity and industrial trends.
To be considered for the position, applicants must have the following:
- Must have experience in a similar role
- Experienced in operating 4 & 8 head machines
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.