|Job Title:||Brewery Assistant|
|Location:||Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Thomas|
|Job Published:||12 July 2019|
Vibe Recruit are excited to be working with local Brewery based within the Pontypridd area.
We are currently recruiting for a Brewery Assistant. To join a growing employer, who offers great working environment and opportunities for career progression.
Hours of work: Part-time and Full-time hours available
Salary: £8.21 to £8.60
Responsibilities of a Brewery Assistant:
- Sterilising equipment
- Labelling and packing the product.
- Keeping records of ingredients
- Monitoring the temperature and quality of the beer
- Weighing and mixing ingredients
- Washing and cleaning brewing containers and the work area
- Transferring finished product into kegs, casks, bottles or cans for final packaging
- Loading on to lorries ready for distribution.
- You may also make deliveries to local customers
- Fluent welsh speaker
- Experience in a similar role
If this role is of interest, please apply now or call 02922 408250
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C