|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||02 March 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client ,based in Nantgarw, is looking to appoint a Business Analyst on a permanent full time contract.
Reporting to the Implementations Team Leader, you will have a varied and exciting workload, working directly with clients and internal stakeholders (both on and off-site working, includes travel). You will be required to undertake detailed requirements gathering from all stakeholders (both operationally and technically) to meet their business objectives, supporting the wider business teams to develop the required solutions to the desired quality, budget and time.
You will not only gather requirements but also act as a consultant, guiding your stakeholders to better understand what they require. To achieve this, you will be a strong communicator who is confident at presenting demonstrations and training to internal and external customers.
The type of person who would be the best fit for this role would be one that is detail orientated, highly organised, can maintain calm under significant pressure, possesses excellent communication skills and the ability to achieve aims through persuasion.
Main duties and responsibilities -
As a Business Analyst your primary role will be to work on multiple (5-6) simultaneous projects and ensure these meet the requirements of the stakeholders within the agreed budget and quality requirements.
Other core responsibilities:
- Working with key stakeholders to advise upon and understand the detailed requirements to meet their business needs (such as operational processes and system requirements)
- Investigate and understand business processes, workflows and information flows to ensure that requirements are correctly understood
- Liaise with technical stakeholders to ensure any system requirements are visualised and captured in-line with business requirements
- Conduct workshops with stakeholders to walk through requirements in order to ensure they meet the project needs
- Support the project team and stakeholders with the implementation of the requirements to ensure requirements and project timeline are met
- Deliver training on the output solution
- Deliver "show and tells" to project stakeholders periodically throughout the project delivery in order to demonstrate progress and illicit early feedback
- Operate in compliance with all Company policy & procedures, HR best practice and relevant regulations required e.g. PCI, GDPR, ISO 27001, 9001 and 14001
Skills and experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject; or suitable level of previous experience in similar role
- Experience of working with industry recognised business analyst qualification, such as those from IIBA, ISEB or BCS
- Excellent communication skills with both customers and internal/external stakeholders
- 1-5 years' experience in a Business Analyst role
- Excellent analytical skills and a very good eye for detail
- Ability to understand and articulate customer requirements
- Strong written skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel etc.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently within tight deadlines
- Demonstrably strong negotiation and persuasion skills
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.