|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Dajana Kovacevic|
|Job Published:||13 October 2022|
Business Analyst - Banbury - £35,000 - Permanent
Position: Business Analyst
Type: Permanent Full-time (Monday to Friday)
Are you interested in the way businesses work? Would you like to work for a company that literally feeds the nation?
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team. Your primary role will be to develop and exploit the wealth of data, generated by the business to improve the understanding of how the company works. New projects arise on a regular basis, so the role will never be dull.
To do this role you will need to be comfortable working with data, and your IT skills need to be good, as no doubt you will use spreadsheets on a daily basis. Perhaps you will be the one to manage the implementation of a new business system that gets rid of the need for spreadsheets?
- You will be gathering, analysing, evaluating data, and then having your input into what improvement can be made.
- Reporting to the Finance Director, you will work closely with Production, Purchasing, Technical, IT and Operations, to get the output and outcome you need.
- Initial projects will focus on making sense of the vast array of production data and setting up the company's corporate sustainability reporting framework.
- In these projects you will look not only at the way data is collected but also how this data is ultimately presented, and what it ultimately means.
- Work closely with all departments of the business, from the shop floor to senior management, in what will be an all-encompassing role.
- Be confident in your ability to understand what your goal is and then to work with people to help you achieve the goals.
- You need to be comfortable working with data and IT systems / software.
- It is essential that you fit in and have the right can do attitude.
- 31 days holiday per annum
- Free product allowance
- Access to the Cycle 2 Work Scheme
- Access to the Company's employee benefits portal
- Discounted gym membership
If you are interested in this postion, please send us your updated CV or give us a call on 01869 321 322.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.