Business Development Executive
|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Location:||Neath Port Talbot, Wales|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||03 August 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client based in Neath are looking to recruit an ambitious Business Development Executive, to progress and implement the company's business development strategies.
This role is very fast paced. You should be able to demonstrate your sales achievements and figures against your targets. You will be supported by your line manager but be comfortable developing and executing your own prospecting strategy to deliver a continually solid pipeline.
The successful applicant will be confident at building collaborative relationships both with team members and customers across a broad spectrum of customers and geographies.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales revenue generation and achievement
- To work with the existing team to ensure they are aligned with company's business strategy, to ensure success through the sector areas.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships throughout the organisation.
- Identify and grow the customer base, securing business and contracts within the designated sales channels
- Analyse the customer needs to provide a recommendation of the best products that fulfils their identified needs.
- Gather information from clients to enable the production of quotations.
- Contribute to the commercial offerings for the market.
- Build market intelligence to maximise their penetration
- Maintaining a pipeline of leads
- To actively promote the business to clients via, telephone and emails.
- Drive the business forward with enquiries.
- Attending in-house and external training courses when required to improve product knowledge and personal skill set.
- eCommerce experience essential
- Consultative selling experience in a B2B environment essential
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.