Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||28 March 2022|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client for a Business Development Manager/Sales Person. You would be based out of their main depot in Newport, South Wales.
Reporting directly to the Director you will be promoting the full portfolio of the Group's services. You will be responsible for sourcing, qualifying & gaining new business, signing up accounts on behalf of the client. The role will demand the development of profitable, long- term relationships at the highest level with customers across a range of sectors.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
* Generate new sales leads and revenue from new and existing client base.
* Achieve set targets in order to determine and accomplish the transport network and the sales department's target requirements. .
* Participate in the organisation of corporate events in conjunction with relevant people.
* Work within the framework of company procedures.
* Promote the establishment and development of the clients brand image.
* Track sales leads generated, follow-up as appropriate, and update relevant databases.
* Deliver sales and marketing presentations to clients, as and when necessary.
* To be familiar with, and have an understanding of, the company's Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
* To carry out all your duties and responsibilities with reasonable care for your own health & safety and that of others who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work.
Finally the successful candidate must be presentable, self-motivated, good communicator, focused & above all with a 'must win' attitude.
YOU MUST HAVE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IN - PALLET DISTRIBUTION, UK FREIGHT, UK PALLETS, EXPRESS PARCELS OR LOGISTICS.
For more information on this role, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.