Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support, Permanent and Executive Recruitment, Construction|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||13 January 2021|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client, who is a leading manufacturer within their field based near Uxbridge. Due to expansion and internal progression and growth they are seeking an experienced Business Development Executive to join them.
For over 25 years, my client has been successfully servicing customers throughout the UK and Europe and have an excellent reputation.
You will need to be experienced in Sales and Business Development and have the ability to establish new business as well and managing existing customers.
The role will involve:
· Managing a diverse range of customers based throughout the UK and some overseas
· Identifying and following up new business opportunities
· Identifying new business opportunities from existing customers
· Building and maintaining excellent relationships
· Account Management
· The occasional travel may be required to visit sites and carry out a survey before passing over to the internal project team.
In order to be successful in this role you must be an excellent communicator with an enthusiastic approach.
This role can be mostly home-based with circa one day a week in Uxbridge.
Experience within promotional merchandise, branding or signage highly desirable
This role is a Monday Friday 9am-5pm position with a salary of £45-50,000 per annum.
If you are interested in this position please do get in touch.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.