Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Location:||Neath Port Talbot, Wales|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||30 December 2021|
Vibe Recruit's client is looking to recruit an ambitious Business Development Manager to progress and implement the company's business development strategies,
This role is very fast-paced and will require you to create opportunities via your own networking and cold calls. You should be able to demonstrate your sales achievements and figures against your targets.
This function requires positivity and collaboration with colleagues. The role would be fully supported through the whole team's ethos and open approach, which enables individuals to embrace challenges and produce results for the business professionally. It is vital that all departments fully support one another to ultimately provide the very best customer experience in all aspects, hence the collaborative culture.
The successful applicant will be confident at building collaborative relationships both with team members and Customers across a broad spectrum of customers and geographies.
Being fully accountable for:
- Sales revenue generation and achievement
- Develop and maintain strong relationships throughout the organisation
- Identify and grow their customer base, securing business and contracts within the designated Sales channels
- Work with other teams to develop new markets
- Contribute to the commercial offerings for the market.
- Build market intelligence to maximise their penetration
- Maintaining a pipeline of leads
- Successful track record in driving revenue growth and profitability.
- eCommerce experience essential
- Consultative selling experience in a B2B environment essential
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the unique selling points of the company.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Experience selling into or working within the residential property management, large block development sector, Housing Association, Retail, Construction
- Knowledge of the Property Development and Property Management market is preferable, but not essential
For more information on this vacancy please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.