|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||10 September 2021|
£26,000 + pension and additional benefits
Are you looking for a new Buyer role with an international manufacturer that can boast a first class reputation and a superb working environment? Are you looking for the chance to put your stamp on a Buying department? Does the thought of working with a small, supportive and friendly team for an industry leader appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are recruiting for a Buyer to join an employer of choice in Bridgend. This is a great opportunity to be part of a forward thinking, innovative manufacturer as they continue to grow into 2022.
As Buyer you will:
- Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Support the purchasing function and other relevant departments
- Ensure materials are ordered in line with requirements and that they are delivered on time and to the correct specification and quality
- Communicate any supply problems which may impact on business operations
- Maintain positive, ethical relationships with suppliers whilst monitoring their performance.
- Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes
- Work closely with others in the purchasing function and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements.
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings
You will ideally have a proven track record in a manufacturing environment.
As well as a competitive salary, this role comes with sick pay, a great pension, free parking, 32 days holiday and after training, the flexibility on working location. You will be joining an employer that values staff highly and provides an enviable working environment.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C