CAD Design Engineer
|Job Title:||CAD Design Engineer|
|Industry:||Construction and Engineering|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||29 April 2021|
CAD Design Engineer
£27,000 - £28,000 with company pension
Are you experienced in 2D AutoCAD and Solidworks? Are you looking for a varied role with a growing, industry leading engineering company that can offer excellent job variation and a first class working environment? Do you want the chance to work on a number of exciting projects for some major, worldwide clients?
If so, I'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a CAD Design Engineer to work for a highly reputable, worldwide operating engineering company in Cwmbran. This is a great opportunity if you want to gain exposure to a number of very high profile engineering projects worldwide.
Being responsible for the preparation of engineering drawings for customer approval and manufacture, you will:
- Prepare work packs containing drawings, Bill of Material's and any additional information to allow the production department to manufacture products.
- Be responsible for the preparation of as-built drawings after manufacture.
- Be able to provide technical expertise, assistance and related services to other departments to customers.
- Continually improve existing products and help to develop new products.
- Provide shop floor technical support to the Production Department
- Assist in R&D Projects both with internal departments and external bodies based upon strong personal engineering idea generation
You will need:
- Good computer skills, including (but not limited to) Windows, Word and Excel, Internet
- Experience in 2 dimensional AutoCAD design and draughting and 3D Solidworks
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail and results
- Mechanical and technical skills and knowledge
- An understanding of Pneumatic and electrical systems and schematics
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuine industry leader in a high tech design studio. The company in question manufactures world class engineered products and you will play a pivotal role in a number of highly important projects. You will benefit from a competitive salary, company pension and convenient working hours.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.