Class 2 ADR Multi Drop Driver
|Job Title:||Class 2 ADR Multi Drop Driver|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||James Smith|
|Job Published:||08 January 2021|
YOU MUST HOLD AN ADR LICENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
Due to continued growth our Clinet is looking for Class 2 Multi Drop ADR Driver to work from our Depot in Bridgend.
- £11.50 - £16 per hour
- Overtime available
- Weekly pay
- DCPC Training
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
The ideal candidate:
- Can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Be able to do occasional Saturday work upon request.
- Multi-drop experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Numeracy.
- Excellent customer-facing and communicational skills.
- A valid and in date ADR (packages) would be preferred but not essential
- IT literate as you use an in-cab PDA.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
- Attend any necessary training required to help you fulfill your role.
- Hold a Forklift Counter Balance experience (preferred, but not necessary)
Applicants must have a valid CPC card, Digi card and ideally at least two years of commercial driving experience (6 months on UK roads)
No more than 6 points. Applicants with DR, DD and IN offenses will not be considered for this role.
for more inforamtion please do not hesitate to call James Smith on 01633 289 510
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.