Client Account Handler ( Export )
|Job Title:||Client Account Handler ( Export )|
|Location:||Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||08 December 2021|
Customer Account Handler - Export
£23,560 with company pension and excellent employee benefits
Do you have experience of working in an export department? Are you looking for a varied and highly rewarding role for an industry leading manufacturer? Does the thought of benefiting from a fun, lively working environment with excellent opportunities for future career progression excite you?
If so, please read on.
We are recruiting for a Customer Account Handler with export experience to join an employer of choice in the Treforest area. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team during a period of sustained high demand.
As Customer Account Handler ( Export ) you will:
- Be familiar with export documentation, processing orders to a high standard and making sure there are no issues with the transportation of products overseas ( and into the UK )
- Provide an excellent level of service to key accounts, dealers and business development managers.
- Help quote & input new orders, working with the Customer / Sales team to ensure the order has the correct specifications and is delivered to the Customers satisfaction.
- Configuring the order in the order process system and liaise with planning on a production slot
- Clarify any ambiguous order requirements and work with clients and sales to establish a high standard of order specification prior to order processing.
- Process customer amendments and confirm new details with customer.
- Work with the relevant Sales personnel to assess shipping, space planning and document costs to help them create quotes
- Arrange the shipping of orders as required including obtaining shipping quotes
- Attend regular cross functional Export meetings to ensure the timely and accurate build and shipping of Export orders
As well as a competitive salary, company pension and excellent employee extras, you will benefit from great management, a relaxed, modern working environment and perhaps most importantly and excellent chance for future career progression as the company continues it's impressive recent growth into 2022.
The company in question has a very low staff turnover and an excellent reputation.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C