CMM Programmer - Operator
|Job Title:||CMM Programmer - Operator|
|Contact Name:||Jade Caldwell|
|Job Published:||21 March 2019|
Would you like to be part of a dynamic company offering a progressive environment? My client is a precision engineering business based in Bristol offering a fantastic benefits package and a recently refurbished state of the art office. Reporting directly to the Quality Manager.
You will be responsible for Programming, setting and operating of CMM to maintain both productivity and quality standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain Health and Safety and Quality standards and inform production supervision of any maintenance requirements.
- Programming, setting and operating of CMM and equipment ensuring production targets are met.
- Provide factual measurement feedback on CMM output results to the engineering team
- Carry out Gauge R&R/MSA Studies
- Assist with the training of other CMM Operators and Programmers
- Strive for continuous improvement in your role and to participate in team improvement projects where appropriate
- Work to given targets and priorities
- Follow work instructions and procedures to:
- Read/Understand programs
- Set tooling/Fixtures
- Any other appropriate tasks requested by management
- Develop new and unique ways to improve and develop new opportunities.
- Able to work co-operatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems and to make decisions that enhance effectiveness.
- Attention to detail and conscientious
- Experience managing own time
- Ability to pass on knowledge and skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work and follow procedures and work instructions
- Positive, proactive and professional attitude
- Able to use initiative
GCSE in English and Mathematics
Engineering qualifications would be desirable
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C