CMM Programmer / Quality Supervisor
|Job Title:||CMM Programmer / Quality Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Passau|
|Job Published:||16 May 2023|
CMM Programmer/Quality Supervisor
An established specialist OEM manufacturer, with a global customer base, now has an opportunity for a CMM Programmer/Quality Supervisor.
This position will provide the opportunity for an experienced quality inspector to take the first step into a supervisory/management position.
As the CMM Programmer/Supervisor you will be responsible for the quality department personnel, responsible for goods in inspection of supplier parts and in-house manufactured components, based in a purpose-built inspection facility.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the CMM Quality Inspector including raw material inspection.
- CMM inspection, offline programming while performing ad-hoc inspection.
- Liaise with Design, Manufacturing, Production and Quality Engineering on supplier and internal non-conformances identified.
- Completing, processing and archiving Supplier Non-Conformities Reports with the subcontractor/Quality Engineer.
- Plan, manage and assist with First-Off and Final Inspection activities for the Machine Shop.
- Programming of the Profilometer.
- Fixture design and creation for upcoming work.
- Weekly/monthly reject report and investigation for the Machine Shop.
Skills & Experiance:
- Experience of working within an inspection department CMM and conventional technology to measure precision components.
- Ability to read/understand engineering CAD drawings and dimensional tolerances.
- Experience of programming CMMs offline.
- Ability to use standard inspection tools and equipment, including but not limited to: Calipers, Bore Micrometres, Height Gauge, Surface Plate, Indicators, Pin and Ball Gauges.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and be able to work in a methodical manner.
Hours of Work:
A 37.5 hours per week
07:00 to 15:30 Monday to Thursday, and 07:00 to 12:30 Fridays
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C