CMM Programmer / Quality Supervisor
|Job Title:||CMM Programmer / Quality Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Passau|
|Job Published:||24 May 2023|
CMM Programmer/Quality Supervisor
An established specialist OEM manufacturer, with a global customer base, now has an opportunity for a CMM Programmer/Quality Supervisor.
This position will provide the opportunity for an experienced quality inspector to take the first step into a supervisory/management position.
As the CMM Programmer/Supervisor you will be responsible for the quality department personnel, responsible for goods in inspection of supplier parts and in-house manufactured components, based in a purpose-built inspection facility.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the CMM Quality Inspector including raw material inspection.
- CMM inspection, offline programming while performing ad-hoc inspection.
- Liaise with Design, Manufacturing, Production and Quality Engineering on supplier and internal non-conformances identified.
- Completing, processing and archiving Supplier Non-Conformities Reports with the subcontractor/Quality Engineer.
- Plan, manage and assist with First-Off and Final Inspection activities for the Machine Shop.
- Programming of the Profilometer.
- Fixture design and creation for upcoming work.
- Weekly/monthly reject report and investigation for the Machine Shop.
Skills & Experiance:
- Experience of working within an inspection department CMM and conventional technology to measure precision components.
- Ability to read/understand engineering CAD drawings and dimensional tolerances.
- Experience of programming CMMs offline.
- Ability to use standard inspection tools and equipment, including but not limited to: Calipers, Bore Micrometres, Height Gauge, Surface Plate, Indicators, Pin and Ball Gauges.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and be able to work in a methodical manner.
In return you will have the opportunity to work in a modern, purpose built facility and receive an attractive salary, and benefits package.
Hours of Work:
A 37.5 hours per week
07:00 to 15:30 Monday to Thursday, and 07:00 to 12:30 Fridays
Please call Graeme today on 07971 309403 for more information
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C