|Job Title:||CNC Machinist|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Passau|
|Job Published:||12 September 2022|
A great opportunity exists with a friendly, family run business, for a skilled or semi-skilled CNC Machinist to join a skilled team in a busy workshop/ machine shop, producing small to medium volume work for a variety of local diverse customers.
The main roles will include tool setting and loading of raw materials to run existing production work as well as the possibilities to develop new programs from customer files and drawings. You will also be required to measure and check to the drawings provided to achieve the fine tolerances needed for the parts being produced.
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop a CNC Machining career in all aspects of low volume production engineering.
Skills & Experience
- A good technical understanding of engineering drawings, with the ability to read, interpret and implement
- A good understanding of machine code, with the ability to read, interpret and modify if needed
- An understanding of CAD systems/ drawing packages a bonus
- Visual inspection of components to ensure that they meet the requirements and tolerances specified
- Ability to work to deadlines efficiently and accurately with self-motivation a key requirement
- Able to problem solve where necessary
- Reliable, enthusiastic and flexible
Working environment / Opportunities:
- Friendly working environment
- Job variation
- Latest modern machinery / workshop / equipment
- Opportunities to develop through the workshop in other aspects
- In house training in all areas - with the potential of progression into machine programming
- Overtime available when required - enhanced hourly rate
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.