|Job Title:||CNC Machinist|
|Contact Name:||Arran Lewis|
|Job Published:||20 November 2019|
CNC Machinist - Based in Swansea - Permanent Role
Hours: 38.75 per week - Monday to Friday
Salary: Circa £28,000 per annum + package
VibeRecruit is working on behalf of a leading design & manufacturing company who specialise in bespoke stainless-steel fabrications, hygienic process pipework, filtration, and crossflow separation systems for commercial, pharmaceutical and aerospace clients across the UK & overseas.
Due to increased operational requirements they are currently seeking an CNC Machinist to join their existing team based in Hendry (near Swansea).
- Ability to use & read engineering drawings and all precision measuring tools
- Experience in all turning, boring surfacing, threading, drilling and some milling operations
- Ability to use & knowledge of holding devices, fixtures, clamping, place and secure parts
- Ability to maintain accuracy to required tolerances, drawings, and specifications.
- Ability to select correct tools for the application
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a similar role.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a long-term career in a highly specialised manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Arran Lewis.
CNC machinist, machinist, tool making, lathes, turning, boring surfacing, fixtures, clamping, threading, drilling, milling, technical specs, technical drawings, tools, Swansea, South Wales
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C