|Job Title:||CNC Miller|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||15 February 2022|
CNC Miller - Bicester - £32,000 - £37,000 - dependant on experience
Role: CNC Miller/Programmer/Setter/Operator - 3/4 Axis
Field: Automotive & Aviation Specialist Restoration - CNC Machinist/CNC Milling
Reporting to: Machine Shop Manager
Salary range: £32,000 - £37,000 dependant on experience
A prestigious and service orientated specialist Machine Shop are looking to appoint a CNC Miller to work with customers to produce low volume and one-off machined items. Work will involve and element of design for reverse engineered specialist parts, where quality and true workmanship are key! The CNC Machinist will be responsible for programming, setting and operating 3/4 axis CNC Milling machines and be part of a small but experienced team.
You will be working from engineering drawings and producing batch production as well as one off's. My client will provide extensive training for those with limited experience of programming but we are looking for skilled machinist who would be capable to hit the ground running.
- Set and operate CNC Milling machines
- Machine components from raw materials (metals) from engineering drawings
- Utilise relevant inspection & measuring equipment and follow the company Health and Safety procedures
- Involved in programming once trained or to undertake if experienced
- Craft apprentice - mechanical qualifications or relevant industry experience
- Experience within a precision engineering environment
- Automotive or Aviation restoration experience is desirable but not essential
- An understanding of CAD/CAM systems
- Working with a range of materials
- Previous experience of using 3/4/5 axis CNC Milling machines with various controls
This is a unique opportunity to join a very well-respected and long-established organisation, in a great location!
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C