|Job Title:||CNC Operator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||10 July 2019|
Our client based in Caerphilly specialise in the manufacturing of pressure area care solutions with a comprehensive portfolio of innovative, award-winning products including mattresses, cushions and overlays.
They are currently looking to appoint a CNC Operator for immediate start.
- Manufacturing approved products in accordance to specifications across multiple areas.
- Checking stock levels on a regular basis.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workshop, ensuring all Company Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
- To maintain and service equipment to the agreed standard.
- Ensure any PPE supplied for use in carrying out your duties is used as instructed.
- Maintain a professional attitude when dealing with all customer visits.
- Agree to undertake all training offered that is necessary to maintain the skills required for this role.
- To contribute to the promotion and implementation of clear equality and diversity opportunity and objectives in line with DHS equal opportunity policy.
- Good attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to working hours and conditions.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Effective team worker.
Essential - Previous experience needed.
To apply, please email your CV