|Job Title:||CNC Setter/Operator|
|Contact Name:||Jerry Hayman|
|Job Published:||24 November 2022|
CNC Setter/Operator - £30,000 - £32,000 - Oxfordshire
Role: CNC Setter/Operator - 3/4 & 5 Axis
Field: Automotive/Scientific/Aerospace/CNC Machinist/CNC Milling/EDGECAM/Multi-Axis/FI/Nuclear
Salary range: £30,000 - £32,000 dependant on experience
Benefits: 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, company pension, opportunities of overtime which is paid at a premium rate
A prestigious and service orientated Machine Shop specialist are looking to appoint a CNC Setter/Operator to supply into industry leading organisations which include F1, Space Exploration, Fusion Energy, R&D and other high tech scientific operations.
- Responsible for setting and operating 3/4 & 5 axis CNC Milling machines
- Working from engineering drawings and producing batch production as well as one off's
- Machine components from raw materials (metals) from engineering drawings
- Utilise relevant measuring equipment i.e. preforming CMM Inspection and production reports
- Involved in programming once trained up or to undertake this if you currently have the relevant experience
- Craft apprentice scheme/mechanical qualifications or relevant industry experience
- Experience within a precision engineering environment and working to tight tolerances
- An understanding of CAD systems/drawing packages
- Some CNC Programming would be beneficial with experience of EDGECAM/Fanuc (not essential)
- Use of inspection tool such as CMM would be advantageous (not essential)
- Working with a range of different metals i.e. aluminium, steel, etc
- Previous experience of using 3/4/5 axis CNC Milling machines with various controls i.e. Haas, Fanuc, Mazatrol, Heidenhain
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-respected and long-established organisation. To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please send across an updated CV or call Jeremiah Hayman.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.