Turret Punch Operator
£10 per hour rising to £13 per hour
Monday - Friday
Do you have experience working on CNC Punch Presses? Do you have great attention to detail and the ability to set and operate whilst working from engineering drawings? Does the thought of joining a growing, highly successful local manufacturer excite you?
If so, this could be the role for you!
We are recruiting for a CNC Turrent Punch Setter Operator for a leading manufacturer in Caerphilly. This is a great opportunity to join a firm with a great reputation where you will be able to take full advantage of excellent training and ongoing development.
The Main role and responsibilities of this position include: -
- A good working knowledge and experience of working with CNC Punch Presses, including setting and operating, with references to support this.
- Working to and understanding Engineering drawings and tolerances
- Inspecting and Signing off Parts throughout production runs.
- Problem solving and basic maintenance of CNC Punch Presses
Ideally you will be/have: -
- Good working knowledge and experience of programming CNC Punch Presses.
- A Fork Lift/Counterbalance licence
- Experience with other sheet Metal Processes.
This is a position with long term career potential. As well as a competitive starting salary, you will benefit from a convenient location, free parking, a fun working environment and excellent ongoing training and support.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.