|Job Title:||Commercial Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||03 May 2023|
Vibe Recruit's client is looking to appoint a Commercial Analyst on a full time, permanent contract.
Working within a small team reporting to the Commercial Manager. Primarily office based within the first year, occasional travel to their Crawley office and conferences may be required. The role requires good communication skills and ability to maintain key relationships. The ideal candidate will be an individual enthusiastic about working in aviation and desire to work within a Pricing and Commercial position having studied a financial based degree, aviation technical based degree or have relevant experience. Training will be provided as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare cost models for engine and airframe acquisitions
- Data management and processing
- Recording Acquisition and Trading opportunities from origination
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Collaboration with sales, repairs and the inventory teams to maintain efficient cashflow forecasting within the cost models
- Create reports, visualisations, and dashboards to inform relevant departments
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant subject.
- Right to work and live in the UK
- Strong Excel / IT Skills, familiar with the manipulation of spreadsheets and use of appropriate software such as MS Word & MS Power point
- Careful analytical approach and accurate with data
- The ability to identify and discern patterns in data and propose solutions based upon this analysis
- Ability to communicate via written and verbal correspondence to all relevant stakeholders
- Willingness to maintain and further develop an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the aviation industry, including technical knowledge, industry awareness and commercial awareness
- An interest in furthering your career within the commercial aviation sector with particular focus on Finance, Fleet Analysis or Asset Trading
- Power BI skills
For more information, please call Naomi on 07506 949615 or upload your CV for consideration.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C