Commercial Project Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Project Manager|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||08 September 2022|
New Product Project Manager
£35,000 - £36,000 + attractive pension, life assurance, 2 week Christmas shutdown and more
Haye on Wye
Are you experienced in providing a first class customer experience from the start to finish of a whole manufacturing process? Are you familiar with communicating effectively with different departments and managing multiple manufacturing projects?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a New Product Project Manager to join a leading, global manufacturer in Haye on Wye. The company in question has a reputation for investment in People who make an impact, drive progress and create a better tomorrow.
The company in querstion offers a comprehensive benefits package with a generous holiday entitlement, fully funded training opportunities and lifestyle benefits
Main purpose of role:
- Manage designated customer projects and serve as primary relationship point-of-contact to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget while adhering to applicable regulations and procedural requirements.
- Support maintaining exceptional client satisfaction and superior business performance metrics.
- Lead and play an integral part in individual project success and provide a competitive advantage in long-term customer management
- Maintaining and improving KPIs as defined by senior management.
- Interact with other business units and functional departments to define production plans, yearly goals and budgets.
- Being a primary customer contact for business and relationship issues. Manage short-term and long-term customer forecasts and understanding variance.
- Coordinating effective quarterly customer meetings/business reviews; be accountable for meetings, developing agendas and coordinating meeting details with customers
- Managing business and quality issues to successful resolution
- Ensuring seamless customer on-boarding working closely with the NPI team.
- Ensuring cross-site alignment for customer communication.
- Promoting continuous improvement in all aspects of commercial packaging and contributes positively and proactively.
This is a highly varied, interesting and important role in the whole of the production process. You will be dealing with a number of high profile clients on a range of new and existing manufacturing projects. As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from working in a state of the art working environment, great benefits and a clear, structured training plan with genuine career development opportunities.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today,
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.