|Job Title:||Communications Officer|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Jean Walker|
|Job Published:||27 January 2022|
Vibe Recruit are currently seeking a Communications Officer for their client based in Oxford.
The duration of the contract is 12 weeks, 37.5 hours per week, paying between £18.55 - £20.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Secure wide coverage in the local, national and specialist media.
- Actively promote the company as effective and efficient council and provider of high quality, value for money services.
- Identify and develop new and creative communication opportunities to deliver key messages making full use of all appropriate channels of communication
- Contribute to the production and development
- Support management in their work
- Ensure employees have the information they need to deliver services effectively and efficiently.
- Monitor media, public and employee perceptions and views about the council and its current and future services
You will also ensure that your work complies with relevant legal requirements and conforms to the codes of practice surrounding local publicity.
In return, you can expect the following benefits:
- Pension scheme
- Up to 32 days annual leave (after 5 years' service)
- Flex time (where appropriate)
- Employee benefits and assistance schemes
The role will include working between home and office based, so candidates will need a flexible.
Previous experience in delivering Social medial Content is essential.
Should you be interested in this role, please send your CV today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C