|Job Title:||Compliance Officer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||23 February 2023|
£27,000 + company pension & great employee benefits package
Does the thought of working for a world leader that can offer a genuine career path excite you? Are you looking for a role with first class training and career development?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Compliance Officer to join a manufacturer with a great reputation just outside of Hereford. If you are conscientious, reliable and team-minded with a willingness to learn & develop then this could be the role for you.
As Compliance Officer you will:
- Play an important role in ensuring the efficient operation of the company compliance function.
- Take ownership of the change control system and customer complaints
- Maintain the Quality system in compliance with internal procedures
- Manage the audit schedule for Quality personnel whilst working to Key Performance Indicators for compliance
- Collate and prepare data for local and site briefings
- Manage and perform reviews of correct and preventative actions effectiveness
- Take active participation in the analysis and continuous improvement of quality systems
- Liaise with new and existing suppliers building up effective professional relationships
- Assist with new product introduction in line with compliance and quality practices ( after training )
- Conduct internal audits ( after training )
This is a varied, interesting role with excellent scope for future career development. The role is for an international manufacturer that can offer a first class career path and an excellent working environment. Not only will you benefit from a competitive salary, but you will be able to take advantage of a wealth of employee benefits, great ongoing development and a supportive management team.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C