|Job Title:||Construction Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||22 February 2023|
£11.50 per hour rising to £12.15 with excellent overtime opportunities & genuine career development
Pontypool ( early Friday finish )
Are you skilled at assembling as well as using hand and power tools? Do you enjoy being an important part of a team? Does the thought of joining a rapidly expanding company that can offer genuine progression and long-term job security appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are recruiting for a Construction Operative for a permanent contract to join a well-established, highly profitable firm with close links to some of the UK's largest construction companies in Pontypool. This a great opportunity to join a company that prides itself on developing staff and providing a healthy work life balance.
If you are looking for a new challenge in the construction industry, this is an ideal opportunity. You will benefit from comprehensive training, a career development plan, ongoing support, convenient working hours and excellent opportunities for overtime and internal promotion.
As an Construction Operative you will:
- Use your assembly skills to full advantage when working on a number of exciting construction projects at the Pontypool facility.
- Showcase your previous experience of using hand and power tools when assembling large frames.
- Have the ability to read from construction drawings and work to high quality standards.
- Take pride in your work area and adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Be willing to take on any extra training provided in order to operate machinery such as Saws and Combi Lift trucks.
- Be eager to learn, develop and grasp any future career development opportunities as the company continues to grow.
This is a permanent, 40 hours a week position with the following working hours:
Monday - Thursday ( 7:00am - 4:00pm )
Friday ( 07:00 - 1:30 pm )
Due to ongoing success, overtime is readily available and paid at time and a half throughout the week and double time on a Sunday. You will have the opportunity to earn a highly competitive wage for the area. After probation, your basic salary before overtime will be £25,272 working a day shift pattern with plenty of opportunities to progress within the company as it continues to grow.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C