Construction Project Manager
|Job Title:||Construction Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Arran Lewis|
|Job Published:||27 August 2019|
Construction Project Manager - Based in London- Permanent Role
Excellent base salary & opportunity to manage a new team of student recruiters
VibeRecruit is working on behalf of a leading training & development organization that focus on upskilling and preparing individuals for careers within the construction sector. They offer a wide range of nationally recognized & accredited courses which support those who are seeking a career within construction and trades positions across the UK.
Due to operational requirements they are currently seeking a Construction Project Manager to work closely with Business Directors to help deliver complex projects including the relocation of The Skills Centre based in Southwark, and the development of their new location at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Principle duties will include:
- Regularly reporting on the progress of projects to the Board of Directors and other stakeholders
- Review and manage costs, contribute to business cases and liaise with contractors and consultants
- Organise project delivery to time, budget and agreed quality, using structured project management techniques to plan and control construction programmes
Key experience, knowledge & skills
- Qualification in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field
- Proven track record of running multiple projects from Pre-Contract to completion
- Extensive knowledge of current Health & Safety Laws, Building Regulations and Quality Standards
- Familiar with Microsoft Project software
- Good understanding of forms of contract such as JCT, D&B and NEC3
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established & successful organization whose main objective is to get students & leavers into short-term & permanent employment within the construction sector.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Arran Lewis.
Construction Project Manager, Project Manager, Construction, Project Management, Civil engineering, building regulations, planning, costs, Construction Management, London
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.