|Job Title:||Contract Manager|
|Location:||Merthyr Tydfil, Wales|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||29 September 2021|
£30,000 + pension, company car, mobile phone and 30 days holiday
Do you have experience of working in a Builder's Merchants or for a Construction Company? Do you enjoy managing contracts and providing an excellent level of customer service? Does the thought of a varied role with excellent job satisfaction in a fun, vibrant working environment appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are recruiting for a Contract Manager to join a growing, family run firm in Merthyr. With an already established reputation, the company in question can boast 3 locations, excellent levels of long term staff retention and contracts with a number of major social housing companies in South Wales.
As Contracts Manager you will:
- Oversee the supply of materials to an existing Social Housing client and partnership contractors.
- Use your previous experience within a builder's merchant's / construction environment to full advantage when displaying knowledge of building materials on offer to the industry.
- Use your communication and account handling experience when dealing with major housing organisations on a day to day basis
- Be service driven with the motivation to ensure that the client receives a first class customer service experience whilst working to KPIs
- Use your managerial experience when training and supervising the existing contract team of 5.
- Display excellent Microsoft Excel skills as part of your day to day role
As well as a competitive salary, company car, phone, pension and convenient working hours, this role comes with free parking, the chance to work in a friendly, vibrant environment, great variety and the chance to put your staff on an already high performing team.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today!
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C