|Job Title:||Contract Manager|
|Location:||Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||17 March 2020|
- To provide a high level of customer service, assisting with customer enquiries and complaints, whilst also overseeing Team Leaders who are directing customer advisors.
- To coach, develop and motivate the Team Leaders to monitor their teams performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure all personal targets are being achieved.
- To ensure adherence to customer KPI's and SLA's are adhered to at all times.
- To oversee effective management of 121's, meetings, appraisals and disciplinary process and recording in accordance with company policy.
- To ensure adequate resource is available to meet customer and contract needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These may vary according to the type of contract, but tasks will generally involve:
- Managing the daily running of the Contact Centre to the quality standard that the account requires.
- Liaising with supervisors, team leaders, team members, external customers and other colleagues to gather information and resolve issues.
- Following the Quality Management System, to improve quality and minimise errors.
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions.
- Investigating the most complex customer complaints or enquiries and recommending resolution/system improvements.
- Managing compliance to HR policies for Contact Centre staff.
- Reporting findings/results to management on a regular basis, putting forward ideas and recommendations concerning the development of staff and the improvement of procedures and policies currently in place.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with Team Leaders and any other relevant colleagues, sales/professional services etc.
For more information please call Naomi on 02922 408250 or email
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C