|Job Title:||Contract Manager|
|Location:||Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||17 March 2020|
- To provide a high level of customer service, assisting with customer enquiries and complaints, whilst also overseeing Team Leaders who are directing customer advisors.
- To coach, develop and motivate the Team Leaders to monitor their teams performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure all personal targets are being achieved.
- To ensure adherence to customer KPI's and SLA's are adhered to at all times.
- To oversee effective management of 121's, meetings, appraisals and disciplinary process and recording in accordance with company policy.
- To ensure adequate resource is available to meet customer and contract needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These may vary according to the type of contract, but tasks will generally involve:
- Managing the daily running of the Contact Centre to the quality standard that the account requires.
- Liaising with supervisors, team leaders, team members, external customers and other colleagues to gather information and resolve issues.
- Following the Quality Management System, to improve quality and minimise errors.
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions.
- Investigating the most complex customer complaints or enquiries and recommending resolution/system improvements.
- Managing compliance to HR policies for Contact Centre staff.
- Reporting findings/results to management on a regular basis, putting forward ideas and recommendations concerning the development of staff and the improvement of procedures and policies currently in place.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with Team Leaders and any other relevant colleagues, sales/professional services etc.
For more information please call Naomi on 02922 408250 or email
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.