|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||31 March 2022|
£23,000 - £24,000 + further progression after probation
Are you an experienced Administrator with a background in manufacturing or engineering? Are you looking for a role that is going to lead to something more senior and give you exposure to being part of a senior management team? Does the thought of working on a number of high profile projects in the nuclear industry excite you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Administrator to join a leading engineering company in Pontypool. You will be working with the Contracts Manager and project specific colleagues to ensure the smooth work-flow with maximum output for the company on a new, high profile nuclear project.
In essence, you will play a vital supporting role a multi-million-pound project for Hinkley Point C. There will also be genuine progression in this role into a more senior Project Engineering role for the right candidate.
As Contracts Administrator you will:
- Use your communication skills to full advantage when dealing with clients, contractors, production and other project personnel.
- Work with the Contracts Manager and the Hinkley Point Project Specialist in interpreting the client's requirements and work closely with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers to ensure the effective conclusion of contracts
- Liaise and coordinate with Design Engineering & and contract specific personnel for the timely submission of all documentation
- Liaise with production to organise and prioritise workload within a schedule to meet project deadline
- Coordinate the project responsibilities by assisting in the identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities and highlighting problems.
This is a really exciting role that will provide a springboard into something more senior going forward. You will gain great experience in Project Engineering and different forms of contracts for the nuclear industry.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.