Control and Installation Engineer
|Job Title:||Control and Installation Engineer|
|Industry:||Construction and Engineering|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||23 November 2021|
Electrical Control and Installation Engineer (Days)
£36,889 + company pension & excellent employee benefits
Are you looking for a varied and interesting position with a national manufacturer that can boast an excellent reputation? Do you specialise in the installation and upgrading of factory equipment?
If so, please read on.
We are recruiting for an Electrically biased Control and Installation Engineer to join a highly regarded manufacturer in Cwmbran for a days regular role.
Carrying out effective, efficient fault finding and problem resolution to root cause on a range of systems as Control and Installation Engineer you will:
- Multitask breakdowns and all other associated designated works in a fast moving environment
- Achieve the agreed completion dates for installation whilst adhering to compliance standards in health and safety
- Use your experience of working in a continuous process environment.
- Display a good understanding of Foxboro DCS, AB PLC's, Siemens/ABB/AB VSD's
- Undertake general wiring installations around plant and undertake fixed wiring compliance as required.
- Ensure the site engineering documentation process is maintained and up to date after any changes are made.
This is a highly varied role where you will have the chance to work on a range of complex equipment. You will benefit not only from convenient hours ( days regular ) but a great base salary. You will also be supported by a high performing team.
For immediate consideration please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.